Mike commenced his real estate career in 2003 and works from his property in Broomehill where he lives with his wife Jan. He services the Great Southern area, including Kojonup, Tambellup, Katanning, Broomehill, Cranbrook, Frankland, Gnowangerup, Jerramungup, Pingrup, Nyabing and Woodanilling. Mike better known as ‘Batch’ has lived and worked in the area most of his life.
He was educated at Tambellup Primary School, Katanning High School and then to Hale School for his senior years.
A couple of semesters at Curtin University studying Business Management convinced Batch that the corporate world was perhaps not for him. He then went jackarooing in the Murchison and in Tasmania and returned home to run the family farm in 1979.
Over the years, he has been involved with the community through football, the local theatre company and many committees including The Tambellup Golf Club, The Tambellup Football Club, The Ag Society, P & C and is currently a councillor on The Broomehill-Tambellup Shire. He still enjoys his golf and the odd camping and fishing trip. Batch has also worked as the Penning Contractor at the Katanning Saleyards for many years and is well known throughout the district.
Batch is respected for his straight forward and honest approach and is very happy to talk to new and existing clients regarding their sale and leasing requirements.
He can be contacted on mobile 0427 948 447.
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2019 - Top Salesperson (Trading Commission) of the Half Year July - December - No. 9
- 2018/2019 - Top Salesperson (Trading Commission) of the Half Year - No. 6
- 2017/2018 - Top Sales Representative - Settled Commission - Runner up
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - Gold Commission Award
- 2017 - Top Salesperson (Trading Commission) of the Half Year - No. 7